12- to 24-Inch
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast rolling, high pressure tire.
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
$20.36 - $29.99
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
$21.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.99 - $22.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$19.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
Page 1 of 1