Sometimes it's okay to show off a little
Unlock your potential and go farther with the Circuit road shoe. Equal parts stiff and comfortable, compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats, this shoe is ready for anything.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
- Upper Fiber Content: 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiberglass
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.