-UPDATED SUMMER HOURS
Thanks for shopping local and supporting Harley's bicycles.
Tuesday-Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Please be patient as we are working with a reduced staff and are following the CDC guidelines!!!!
At Harley's Bicycles, we take the health and safety of employees , customers and entire community seriously. We’re following CDC guidelines and actively monitoring the situation of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the United States and our local communities.
April 04, 2020
You can continue to support Harley's Bicycles and our incredible employees by shopping with us. Below, we've outlined temporary limitations for visiting our physical store. As always, you can order online for home delivery or curbside pickup. Please feel free to reach out to us at 1-620-663-4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized consultation regarding any planned purchases.
- UPDATE 03-31-2020:
We will staying open with restrictions per federal CISA guidelines for essential businesses. The following changes will be in place:
We will be reviewing these items often please check Facebook and Instagram for the most up to date information.
* Repair services are available. Service bikes will be received on the curb or from the side door with minimal contact. Please maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from our mechanics. On pickup, please call and we would be happy to deliver the bike outside.
*Trek and Giant bikes and accessories are currently available through Trek Bicycles and Giant Bicycles. Add the desired products through the website, and select “Click-and-Collect” at checkout. The products will be delivered to our store. We will complete any assembly before pickup.
* Our sales floor is currently restricted. We are only allowing a few customers in the store at a time. Please keep a minimum 6-foot distance from employees and other customers.
* Curbside delivery is available. If you need specific parts and/or accessories, please call ahead of time, and we’ll be happy to deliver the items to your vehicle.
* Fitting services are not available due to the proximity and time required during a bicycle fit. For fit advice; please contact Bob at email@example.com.
* Our bathroom is currently closed to customers.
This is an evolving situation, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. We will communicate any changes in these practices via social media and door signage.
Finally, remember to keep 6 feet of distance between you and other riders when riding. Group rides are discouraged.